Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog 14: Ideas for Improving My Performance in the CATW

Strategy for my next CATW, based on the example of theannotations of a student who read the same reading, I underlined same sentances, that were the most meaningful to the reading, as the student in the example. But I think I should underline more, and ask myself questions, so later I will understand the reading faster, when I would want to go back and have a fast glance at the passage. Other thing, which is important, I should connect the sentences together so they compose a passage that is understandable to a reader. Plan out a map so I will follow it and prevent different ideas to be all over the paper.

1 comment:

  1. Blog Series Evaluation 5:

    Missing three entries (15-17). Otherwise, your entries are quite good.

    ReplyDelete